Website Sigma Consulting Group
Sigma Consulting Group is a Recruitment company specialized in HR Staffing & Consulting, Sales and Marketing, Strategy & Consulting, Finance & Accounting services in Africa ; our client a renowned Medical Service Provider located in Lagos requires the services of a Nurse
The Nurse would provide and coordinate patient care, educate patients and the public about various health conditions, and provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members. Most registered nurses work as part of a team with physicians and other healthcare specialist.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assess patients’ needs and provide appropriate medical treatment
• Provide psychological and emotional support and companionship
• Act on patients’ needs, wants and problems
• Help prepare patients for examinations and medical procedures
• Assist in examination of patients by performing standard diagnostic
• Oversee and track patient’s condition and document their recovery and
• Assist in providing urgent treatments in medical emergencies
• Adhere to all relevant medical care, health and safety rules and
• Collaborate with a multidisciplinary medical team
Requirements / Skills / Qualifications
- Must be a Registered Nurse and a Registered Mid-wife
• Previous working experience as a Nurse for.
• Outstanding patient management skills
• Must be able to multi task
• Team player
- Must be computer literate
• Good time-management skills
• Great interpersonal and communication skills
• Compassionate and friendly personality
• Critical thinker and problem solver
• Applicants living within Ikeja and its environs would be considered.
• Applicants should be open to work on Saturdays.
To apply for this job please visit www.sigma.ng.